Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas Craftiness


Well, here we are now in the thick of the Holiday Season. I usually have only just begun thinking about Christmas this time of year. My Mom is usually begging me for Christmas lists, and I haven't even thought about Christmas cards, but I'm feeling inspired this year. Inspired enough to think about Holiday crafts and cookie baking. Recently, a parent recommended this fabulous site for great kids birthday cakes called FamilyFun.com (by the folks who bring you Family Fun Magazine). I discovered, not only do they have fantastic birthday cake decorating ideas, but they also have great craft ideas, coloring pages, and activity suggestions.

I'm in love with the Sock Snowfolk, but there are tons of other great crafts for children from Toddlers on up.

No comments: